Terms and Conditions
Thank you for stopping by Today Will Be Great.org!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Today Will Be Great’s Website, located at https://todaywillbegreat.org.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Today Will Be Great.org if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services.
Unless otherwise stated, Today Will Be Great and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Today Will Be Great.org. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Today Will Be Great.org for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
Today Will Be Great reserves the right to monitor all Comments posted on our site and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
By using our site, you agree that:
- Your comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- Your comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Your comments will not be used to solicit or promote unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Today Will Be Great a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments for purposes of promoting our merchandise on social media.
No use of Today Will Be Great’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.